Hello lovelies! I just posted a new YouTube video, where I talk about the beauty products I’ve been using a lot in May & June. You can find below the full list of products mentioned in the video.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Original
- Syoss Oleo Riche Nourishing Oil-Conditioner for dry hair
- Garnier Ultra Doux Argan Oil
- Elmiplant Skinnergy “So Bright!” Body Lotion for dull skin, with guava extract
- Flormar Quick Dry Nail Polish (Snow White)
- Makeup Revolution Girls on Film Eyeshadow Palette
- Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Brow Kit in Medium Dark
- Real Techniques Cheek Brush
I’ve been using a lot of hair products lately, to make sure it always looks good, clean and fresh. It’s not easy to survive this hot season while having long hair, but I do my best. And when I don’t have much time to style it, I just put it in a messy bun and that’s it. Problem solved!
As for the make-up part, I’ve been obsessed with Makeup Revolution products in the past months. I’ve used the Girls on Film palette a lot, as well as the Focus & Fix brow kit. I can’t recommend them enough.
So, I really hope you enjoyed this video. Please let me know what were your June favorites! Let’s talk in the comment section below 🙂