Ladies, I have great news for you. If you are a fan of high-end products, you’ll definitely love Canar.ro, a brand new cosmetics and beauty supply store.
I attended the opening VIP party last week, so I got the chance to see some of the products they have available. If you are from Cluj, you can visit the showroom on Calea Turzii 162/168. But don’t worry, you can also place orders online.
Although I don’t buy high-end products too often, I do believe that we should invest in quality items. Instead of using 6 average foundations, it’s better to have only one that matches your skin type and color perfectly. Remember the “save or splurge” post?
The greatest part about Canar.ro is that all of these amazing products cost a lot less than anywhere else on the market. So you can save some money, without compromising the quality. Needless to say, all of them are original.
There were a lot of things that caught my attention:
- Lancome Hypnose is a mascara that has been sitting on my wishlist ever since last Christmas, and I found it here for an awesome price (140 RON).
- I need a very good CC Cream for the summer, and I think I just found the right product: Clinique Superdefense, with SPF 30 (99 RON)
- The Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place foundation is a classic, promoted by so many beauty gurus all across the globe (160 RON)
- The Clinique Chubby Stick is another super hyped lip product, easy to apply and long-lasting (73 RON)
- The Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick has an absolutely gorgeous packaging and you can find it in a wide range of colors (160 RON)
- Also, I was really close to buying the Body Shop Vitamin C skincare kit in London, but I eventually didn’t. So now I see it’s available here as well, for 209 RON.
They also have organic products: soaps, shampoos, conditioners, shower gels, etc. I received a small sample of the Faith in Nature shampoo, so I’ll let you know how that works for me.
You can find many famous brands like Dior, Guerlain, Shiseido, Chanel, YSL, Armani, Jimmy Choo, Biotherm, L’Occitane, Origins, Givenchy. What can I say, it’s heaven for a beauty lover!
So if you have the budget to invest in some exclusive high-end products, give them a try. I’m pretty sure this is where my next paycheck will go :))
What’s your favorite beauty store? And where do you usually buy high-end products from?
Photo source: Canar.ro Facebook Page